Medway Model Flying Club Forum For All Enthusiasts Home 

Due to spammers users can only register manually. email alistair.clinton@icloud.com with your full name to register for the forum. A user name and password will be emailed to you.

SUBS renewal approaching
 Moderated by: colin, admin, AdeH
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: 8 December 2015 11:48 am
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
Phil F
MMFC Committee Member

Mana: 
Hi all. Its that time of year again , Subs time .:shock: Club subs remain the same as last year at £51 . The BMFA has had to increase its fees by £1 thanks to Mr Osbourne increasing insurance tax ! So total this year including BMFA will cost you £84 . Cheque preferred please payable to "Medway MFC" . If you want to pay by cash then please hand it to me personally ,don't post it .  I will be collecting subs at the Indoor meeting on the 13th Dec and at the Christmas club meeting on the 16th. 
As usual if anyone has difficulty paying and wants to continue membership then please contact me by phone or e-mail before January 16th to protect your space in the club. 
Anyone who does not intend to renew for 2016 please let me know so that I can offer your space to a new member.
If I haven't received payment or  heard from a member by January 16th then your membership will be deemed to have ended. You may loose your space and will have to pay another joining fee of £25 on top of the normal subs .
Regards
Phil 

PS. If you have already paid please ignore this .

Current time is 05:53 am

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1203 seconds (6% database + 94% PHP). 27 queries executed.