Medway Model Flying Club Forum For All Enthusiasts Home 

Due to spammers users can only register manually. email alistair.clinton@icloud.com with your full name to register for the forum. A user name and password will be emailed to you.

bbq and fireworks this sunday
 Moderated by: colin, admin, AdeH
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: 5 September 2015 07:07 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
BIG E

Mana: 
Not long now everybody. Tomorrow is our bbq and fireworks day. Come and fly and feast. Dont forget to support the kaa and fireworks display by donating. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Posted: 8 September 2015 10:35 am
  PMQuoteReply
2nd Post
Phil F
MMFC Committee Member

Mana: 
Hi all . Have alook on this Link ;http://www.modelflying.co.uk/forums/postings.asp?th=110398 and turn the sound up    or look on Barton Point   club site for video . I expect Dave  L will soon have a video on here too .Peter Bruce from BP made this video . A great day evening with spectacular firework display . I went to leeds Castle earlier this year and I reckon the Club FW display put theirs to shame . well done to all who helped make it a great day and raise funds for the air Ambulance . I believe our fund total so far for 2015 is around £1500 (to be confirmed) . (lapping
PhilPS .We still have the AA boxes to empty yet and I know quite a lot went in those on Sunday ! 

Posted: 8 September 2015 04:12 pm
  PMQuoteReply
3rd Post
VID
Forum Member

Mana: 
That is great news about funds for KAA!!

what a great day and was so nice to see a big turn out we had this year, it defo is growing each year and was nice to see so many people flying which is what this club is all about.

big thanks to all that come and supported the day and KAA!!

and a even bigger thanks to all the guys that helps out to make the day a success!!

(lapping

Posted: 10 September 2015 11:11 am
  PMQuoteReply
4th Post
Bill

Mana: 
WELL DONE, VID, IAN and STEVE, looks like I missed the best show ever, and being a computer idiot, I have only just found the video.(lapping

Current time is 10:12 pm

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1349 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 27 queries executed.